Welcome
welcome note or disclaimer
My fucking me
segunda-feira, junho 13, 2011,14:59

One year ago, I found you and I thought you were like the other guys, I loved your ways to catch a girl, I saw how you tried to tell me THAT WORD. And then I started feel some butterflies in my stomach, I start thinking about you all the time and I finally understood that you were the right one! Yes you were and you knew it. A long time without any conversations…Very, very long time waiting for a question. I started thinking that I had lost you, but you appeared and I was so glad that I just thought about you, ALL THE TIME! 
It was the beginning, apparently everything perfect (too perfect)! But then you moved away and I felt like I was nothing, a harmless creature, the suffered easily. 
You came back and I didn’t know what to think, I didn’t want to hurt me again, I just wanted to be happy, with the ones who like me and not with the ones who make us happy in certain time and then disappear without any reason! But the hearth spoke loudest, and I couldn’t do nothing! The same thing happened :c Yes you came back, you returned to hurt me and now I’m writing because you are the perfect one who I can’t hate just love, even if your love is too away!





© 2008 - 2010 @ url.blogspot.com